About Me

My photo
Bruce is dedicated helping managers become more strategic; get people out of silos and working with trust and cooperation; and develop leadership throughout the organisation. For you it's about reducing bureaucracy, opening communication and releasing energy in under-performing managers, staff and processes.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

LIBERATE HUMAN ENERGY


The leaders' role is to liberate human energy; this doesn’t mean changing people; it means identifying the greatness that everyone has and putting it to use where it will make the most difference. Think of body, head, heart and soul. As a leader, how can I add to the financial success and security of my people (body)? How can I add to the knowledge and wisdom of my people (head)? How can I add to the reputation, self worth and respect of my people (heart)? And how can I add to the meaning of life for my people and help them leave a legacy of greatness (soul)?

No comments:

Post a Comment